Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chuck Roast on Paper Plates

Do you ever have a sudden revelation, or an ah-ha moment, that surprises you? One of those moments when you think to yourself, why didn't I think of that before?

Did you know that it is entirely possible to eat chuck roast that slow cooked in the oven 5 hours that day with cooked carrots and perfect mashed potatoes...on paper plates??? Amazing!

I guess I always assumed that when you put together a perfect dinner that it better be on a set table with all the trimmings. And, you know what? I know there've been many a time when I haven't cooked anything "fancy" because all that work was followed by a sink load of dished to go with it.

Ah ha moment! Roast, carrots, and potatoes...or a steak dinner...or home-made lasagna...taste just as good on paper plates! Who knew?

Stuffed!
 Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They inspire me to keep writing and I read every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...