- Big Trash or Recycling Bags
- Zip lock bags, various sizes
- Spiral Notebook
- Twist-Tie bags, large and small
- Extra grocery bags (for other people's stuff as I find it)
- Clorox Wipes
- Shower Head(s) to replace my expensive ones
- Sticky Notes
- Index Cards, 3x5
- Fragile stickers
- Medal rings to hold index cards together
- Tape Dispenser, Heavy Duty (WORTH every penny!!!)
- Extra packing tape
- Floor Plans to New Home (if available)
- Packing Paper (I don't like newspaper)
- Permanent Markers
You wanna know my secret to GREAT, FABULOUS, AMAZING Boxes?????????!!!!!!
Barnes and Noble!
Yep, People, Barnes & Noble has the best FREE boxes ever!!!! Just take a look! They're all the very same size, they're pretty free of word clutter, and if they're strong enough to hold books...well, you get the idea. Oh, and really quick, too. If you are trying to get boxes from your local grocer...where every Tom, Dick, and Harry are also trying to get boxes...than you may be in for quite the wait. I call Barnes and Noble and usually pick them up either that same day or the next.
So, it's a packing we will go...a packing we will go...Hi ho the dairy-o, a packing we will go.