Sunday, July 15, 2012

Guess What This Is?!!!

 This is the HOPE of a new home! We put ernest money down on a new house yesterday and I'm beyond excited!!!!

We let the kids get out and roam our saved lot for a little while and took a few pictures. We'll have better ones to come, but the baby was asleep in the van, so we were pretty much stuck to one place taking the pics.

In the picture below, do you see the grey rectangle near the edge of the fence? It's close to Abby's head. Those are the mail boxes for our part of the neighborhood. They'll be super close. We picked a corner lot so that I could sit on our driveway under the port colture and see down the street two directions when the kids ride bikes. That's one of their favorite things to do! For the same reason, we chose a lot near the back of the neighborhood. There will be far less traffic and just beyond our street, the neighborhood ends with the last row of houses. The kids can ride their bikes in a huge rectangle and I can see them for quite a ways before they turn and circle back around.
The kids look so far back, don't they! That's because Cervelle homes are built on bigger lots. We're standing on the front end and they're in what will be our back yard. Abby looks like she might be coming through the back door into the kitchen, lol. The fence behind will be ours, too. Where it changes color is where our property ends and the next one begins. It's just so exciting!!
Please be praying for us! We have to sell our house for a certain amount to make all of this work. Hopefully, we'll be moving between Thanksgiving and Christmas! Whooo!


Linked Up to these fabulous blogs:

It's Overflowing 

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! I am beyond excited for you. That lot looks spectacular - love all the lush green grass. I'm hoping everything falls into place and you are able to sell your house at the right price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The ironic thing is that all that grass will be gone once they break ground. Then, if we want grass laid in the back we'll have to pay extra, lol. We probably won't, though. I can't see putting grass on my mortgage. I can spread seed and let it grow for way cheaper.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I'll try and get to it soon, I hope. I checked your blog out and love it. Can't wait to read more. -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful spot. I think I'd be happy pitching a tent there. Your children look right at home already.
    Found you at Between Naps on the Porch:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to get better pics next time. You can barely see that it's a corner lot. And I love that we'll be facing the back of the neighborhood. It's a fabulous spot to watch the kiddoes ride bikes. -Tabitha

      Delete
  4. Any new updates? I like reading your blog Tab. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for be open. :) Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I missed y'all at church last week. We had some sickies running around the house and didn't want to risk spreading it.

      We just went and did our final selections, which makes me a tad nervous. We've done all of our bids for contractors we're thinking of hiring and now we just need to decide.

      See ya later! -Tabitha

      Delete

I love your comments! They inspire me to keep writing and I read every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...