Monday, March 18, 2013

New eBook!

I've just published my first ebook on Kindle! Yay!! I'm super excited and wanted to tell y'all about it.

(The first cover didn't look so pretty! This one should show up tomorrow morning, but if it looks a little different don't be put off. It's the same book.)

I've been wanting to write an e-book for quite some time now about clearing clutter, but never had the time or confidence...until now. I guess the no t.v. thing helped, lol. My brand new book is a short devotional (only one week), with my favorite bible verses that have helped me conquer the clutter in my own home.

Here's the title and description:

The Cluttered Christian: Facing Fear-based Clutter

Are you paralyzed with fear when facing your cluttered space? I have overcome fear-based clutter and so can you! In this one week devotional, we will walk together through bible passages, prayer, and practical application every day for just one week. Then, after building confidence and momentum, you can move forward into one of three goals with a suggested reward at completion.
This tough-love devotional includes 7 days of personal bible study and practice, a list of related bible verses for daily meditation, and three goals to choose from as you're ready.

So...would you like a FREE copy for your Kindle or iPad Kindle app?

You have just 3 days, starting at mid-night tonight! March 19-21, 2013.

And please leave a review...pretty, pretty please!! I'm counting on you guys.

Here's the link:  The Cluttered Christian: Facing Fear-based Clutter

Thanks Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! They inspire me to keep writing and I read every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...