Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making Space Mondays, Linky Party #11

Just a quick peek at some of the decisions we've made concerning the new house. Here's a picture of the corner lot we chose:
And here's the kind of granite we decided on. You may not see it well in this picture, but there's some green in there. I love it!
The picture below are some of the choices we made--a darker carpet, gray floor tiles in the kitchen, Maple cabinets and the granite above. The other tile we decided against. I couldn't find a tile I truly liked for the backsplash so we just had them leave it out and we'll put our own up when we get the chance.

So...how do you like it? I can't wait! But, truly I'm getting a little nervous. The house is about to start being built and our home isn't even finished to put on the market. It looks like I'll be way busy for awhile.




2 comments:

  1. I think you've got a great idea on your new house. The designs were very nice and the result will surely be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sure hope so. I'm so nervous about the choices I made. -Tabitha

      Delete

I love your comments! They inspire me to keep writing and I read every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...